Becoming a Member
Massachusetts Bay Open Water Rowing meets almost every Sunday at 8 AM for leisure rowing and practice for upcoming events. In addition to the Sunday row, we also row on Wednesday at 6 PM starting in the Spring into the Fall. Of course, all rowing depends on the number of participants, boat availability and weather conditions.
- Plymouth Harbor town boat ramp, Water Street, behind East Bay Grill.
- If you want to give it a try, you can row up to three times with the team before paying the annual dues.
- There is no pressure for a rower to compete; in fact, some rowers just enjoy the Sunday rows and meeting new people.
- Everyone from elementary school children to senior citizens are welcome to stop by and see if rowing is something they might like.
- While it can take some getting used to, gig rowing can be easy and simple; there are many seasoned veterans to assist and make rowing fun. for you
- If you would like to try rowing with us, you must fill out a waiver and health form before you row.